Event at a glance
The IoT Conference is one of South Africa’s flagship future technologies and innovation summits. It has established itself as the largest and most significant IoT platform on the African continent and brings together some of the top IoT experts in the country. This year sees this virtual event consist of two parts:
The country’s top 7 IoT solutions within each vertical will have the opportunity to pitch to a panel of top corporates and key ICT stakeholders. This will be an innovative matchmaking day made possible and facilitated by MTN Business – for potential clients and service providers to meet and engage.
This will be followed by a comprehensive online conference looking at the latest trends, opportunities and innovations within the IoT sector locally and globally, with insight from some of the world’s leading IoT experts.
Showcasing South Africa’s leading solutions in the following verticals
- IoT in Mining
- IoT in Agriculture
- Connected Healthcare
- Industrial IoT and Manufacturing
- Smart Utilities
- Smart Cities
Who should attend?
- Project Managers/ Engineers
- Engineers/ Technical
- Operations Managers
- Data Scientists
- Product Designers
- Software Engineers
- Sales and Marketing
- IoT Directors
- Network and Telecom Specialists
- IT Managers
- Application Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- The number of submissions has grown year-on-year, making this the largest and most significant IoT platform on the continent
- Understand the key trends transforming and driving IoT in Africa.
- Play your part in the growth and development of African innovation, technology and home-grown talent.
- Whether its mining, agriculture, manufacturing, fleet management & logistics, utilities, Smart Cities or Connected Healthcare, this platform will unlock the continent’s most innovative business solutions.
- Interact directly with existing and potential clients, developers, partners, stakeholders and IoT industry leaders.
- Be at the forefront of discovering new opportunities and the latest trends and innovations within the IoT sector locally and globally, with insight from some of the world’s leading IoT experts.